Friday, July 1, 2005

What a day!!

Today was a full day!  But honestly, I love days like today.  Where I always have something to do.  No just sitting around (although I like to do that from time to time) and getting nothing done.  I cleaned the whole house from top to bottom.  Dusting, sweeping, straightening, mopping, vacuuming (OK, Kent did that), washing clothes, washing dishes, watering my flowers and Granny's flowers (more like Granny's botanical gardens), and just getting everything in the house in order.  It felt great!  By the time I was done cleaning it was time for Jon Kent's lunch (squash and bananas).  He ate while Kent and my lunch was cooking.  Then Kent and I had lunch.  After lunch the three of us all ran around town paying bills.  Then it was time to go swimming.  We swam for about an hour or so before a thunderstorm blew in.  By that time though Jon Kent was tired so he had his bottle and took a nap.  After his nap we took him to my parent's for the night.  Then Kent and I went back to his parent's house and had supper.  We all just sat around after eating and watched some TV.  Now Kent and I are home and I still have about two loads of clothes left to dry and fold.  But it was a very tiring but good day.

Tomorrow my town is having the fireworks show at the park.  I *think* my parents are going and if so, then Jon Kent and I will also be going.  Kent has to work...  I'm looking forward to the fireworks though.  I want to see how Jon Kent reacts to it.  He doesn't scare easily.  But I don't know if he will like the loud sounds of it all.  We'll see!

OH!  Jon Kent is crawling now.  Well, semi-crawling.  He pushes with just one foot and then drags that foot when he moves.  It's really cute.  He also is "walking" around the house now.  He pushes the laundry basket around and walks behind it.  I actually got it on video tape today.  He is the cutest thing!

Anyway, yall enjoy the pictures of our busy day!!  Have a great and safe weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! HAve a great weekend!!
hugs.
Dana