Sunday, July 24, 2005

My baby...the toddler...=(

I honestly can't believe it...but Jon Kent is walking!!!!!    Why is my baby growing up so quickly!?!!?  Jon Kent was kind of walking already, but it was more stumbling than anything.  But today, we were at Kent's granny's house and he was holding on to the coffee table and he let go and walked to Kent's granny.  I was like WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!  So tonight I decided to see if he would walk to and from me.  So I got in the floor with my daddy and Jon Kent walked back and forth!!  He even was sitting down once and got up and walked to my daddy.  Then he did it again for Kent!!  So I guess it's official...he's walking!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I know how you feel,Emily.  When Austin started walking I swear my heart broke.  Now he's 3 and he won't cuddle anymore but it does get a lot better.  As they get bigger they are more fun to play with.  Seriously.  It's like they can rough house more and they can be sillier and you'll find yourself joining in.  Wait til he starts talking in full sentences.  It's hysterical. The other day,I kid you not,I took Austin for lunch and he did his own ordering.  He wanted a "hamburger,on a bun,with chips."  Anyway,enjoy him.  He's going to be more and more priceless as he gets older and you can just sit in awe of the things he says. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!  That's wonderful news!!  Now..comes the FUN part...hehe

hugs..
Dana