Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Like Whoa

OK, let me gather my thoughts...

I told Kent last night that my brain was tired.  And boy is it.  There is so much going on right now that to even begin to try to sort it all out would be a full time job.  But I'll try just so yall can see what I am dealing with here.

Tomorrow we are closing on the house.  Yes, finally after almost 6 months of waiting and waiting, we are finally going to move into our house.  I am beyond excited.  But in order to live in that house, we have to pack the old one up.  Which means for the past few days, I have been having to live with boxes EVERYWHERE.  And if you know anything about me, know this-I am a neat freak.  Everything has to have a place.  So the fact that we have everything in a box is driving me crazy.  And the whole house isn't even packed.  There is still tons of stuff to do.  Not to mention the new house still needs to be freshened up.  The floors need to be mopped.  And the kitchen needs to be re cleaned.  And the floors all need to be vacuumed.  We do hope to be completely in by Saturday night.

OK, also I have embarked on a new business adventure.  I'm selling Kelly Kids' clothing.  Here is a link-Kelly's Kids

I am supposed to throw parties for people in their homes and all that jazz.  I am so nervous about it.  And I'm starting to think if it's really worth all the time put into it.  I am sure once I get started and really going that it will all pan out.  I just hope I do a good job and at least make some money in the process.  We aren't going to get rich from it by any means but still it would come in handy to have a little extra money.

Not to mention, raising two kids...  But that is just a norm I guess.

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i ordered the pink polka dress from kelly's kids for isabella for easter... i also ordered two summer oufits.... i love the clothes... but they are a bit pricey.... i guess its better then the ralph lauren dress i bought her last year for easter and was $I20.OO dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love the new house.... congrats....love...gina