Sunday, March 26, 2006

My 1st Party...Successful???

Well, I had my first party for Kelly's Kids yesterday.  It went fairly well.  My momma was the hostess.  We had 5 people to show up and I was able to sell $560 worth of clothes.  So, I guess that would be a pretty good showing.  I have another party to do Tuesday at 6pm.  I'm hoping it does pretty well.  I really do want to meet my target goal for the season ($3000).  I receive a cash bonus and gift certificate for free clothes.  If I meet my quota buster ($3500) I receive a Palm Pilot.  Not too shabby.  I still have the month of April before the season ends.  So if you would like to help me along you can always schedule a party (catalog or actual parties) and receive the hostess incentives (10% of sales in free clothes) or you can go to the web site, shop around and then put in my Rep # (111772) when asked OR you can email me your order and I can do it for you.  Yes, I am doing a shameless plug...  A girl's gotta eat (OK, maybe shop would be a better word)... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 10% in free clothes is well worth the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it and it sure cut down the price of what I spent!!!!!!!