Friday, March 10, 2006

Movin' on up...

We started moving today.  There is a lot done already but a lot still to do.  Tonight will be the last time I sleep in this house.  I'm a little sad to be honest.  This is the house I came to after my wedding.  It's the house that I brought not only Jon Kent home for the first time but Zoey too.  It's the house that I watched Jon Kent grow from a tiny baby into a handsome little boy.  He said his first word in this house, walked his first steps in this house.  Zoey smiled her first smile in this house, cooed her first coos (sp?) in this house.  This house holds so many memories.  But I know that the new house will hold just as many and probably so many more.  I'm looking forward to hearing Zoey's first words in that house, watching her walk her first steps, and watching her grow into a beautiful little girl.  Good-bye little white house.  Thanks for the memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....at least u will always have the memories...
and pics....that way when they are older you can show them...
and tell them the stories...too! =)
Enjoy your new home it's beautiful!
Hugss..~Terri~