Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Our new 'crib'

No, I do not have any pictures yet.  It's been wild since Saturday.

We are all moved in.  We have maybe 3 or 4 boxes left to unpack and then we are completely done.  It's so great to be in our new home.  We have so much space and when I clean, it actually LOOKS clean.  So nice!

Also, since we have been here Jon Kent has been sick.  Saturday night he woke up about every 45 minutes.  We didn't know it at the time, but he was running a fever.  The next day he wouldn't eat anything.  We took his temp and it was 102.  We treated him with Motrin.  He and I lai in bed all day (and I do mean ALL day).  Zoey got some quality time with her daddy and Jon Kent got to cuddle and be taken care of by me all day.  He seems to be doing better.  Still not eating much, but he is drinking pretty well so I'm not going to really worry about it too much.

Kent has been off of work for the past 4 days.  It's been nice to have him all day.  But it is going to end tomorrow.  It will be weird being in our new home and going to bed without him.  But I will manage.  He is only going back to work for a day.  Then he is taking off Thursday for our anniversary.  Four years and counting...

Oh and today is a special day in two ways.  Two years ago today we found out we were pregnant with Jon Kent.  A year ago today we conceived Zoey... Pretty weird right???  So yall must be thinking..."will there be a 3 in a row deal this March 14th?"  And that would be a 'no'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy early anniversary!!!!!
Can't wait to see the new place....
all settled in ..
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I need pics, woman!!!! ;o)  I hope JK is feeling better.  Good luck on your first night in the new home, sans hubby!  And Happy early Anniverary!  

Anonymous said...

*ahem* I was promised pics today, lady!!!  <taps foot impatiently> Sheesh, some people... ;o)