Monday, March 6, 2006

Wrong side

I do believe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  Because I have been extremely ill and my patience level is zero at the moment.  Grrr...  Kent is up at the new house installing blinds, which I would like to be up there as well cleaning, but it just didn't work out.  You know...keeping kids and all.  Zoey WAS napping but she just woke up from like a 20 minute nap.  So that means either she is going to be ill all day (must be a mother, daughter thing today) or I am going to have to hold her for her entire nap.  Which I don't want to do because that's what we used to do with Jon Kent when he was a baby and now we still have to hold him while he naps or else he won't take one.  Maybe Zoey will go back to sleep on her own.  We'll see...  I guess I'm off to piddle (is that how you spell it?) around...  No motivation to really clean this house because there are boxes every where and I just don't want to clean THIS house I want to clean my NEW one...  I digress...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily
Have you thought about getting a sling or wrap to carry Zoey around in? They make life sooo much easier, she can sleep and you can clean, cook, anything you need to do. I have quite a few links of WAHM's who make them or company's as well. Feel free to email me: My3gifts@aol.com
When you're feeling tired...remember that this time with them only last a moment and then it's gone.

Christy

Anonymous said...

Hope u feel better girlie!
Hugss..~Terri~