Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Checking In

Jon Kent and Zoey are both well now.  Jon Kent has been well for a while now and Zoey is finally back to her old self.  Well, minus the still not sleeping good at night part.  But that will come with time.  Jon Kent FINALLY seems to be getting reused to his bed again.  He has been wanting to get in the bed with us since we came back from the beach over 3 weeks ago.  And then when he was sick he slept with us.  So he isn't liking the fact that he has to sleep in his own bed.

Zoey was waking up every 2 hours.  But last night she slept a lot better.  I think she maybe teething.  She is due for some more.  It's been over 2 months since she cut her last ones.  So I guess it is time for some more.  Last night and then for her morning nap, Zoey didn't take her paci.  I offered it and she tightened her lips so I couldn't get in it.  So I am going to quit offering it to her and see if we can get her off the paci.  If we can, then her brother is next.  He isn't going to like it AT ALL!  But it's time.  He is going to be 2 (ACK!) in November so it's time to get rid of 'pappy'. 

In other news, VBS is going well.  The kids really seem to be enjoying craft time and it's actually going by pretty quickly.  Only tonight and tomorrow night left to go.  Friday night is "Family Night" so no crafts then.  Plus, I won't be there because of the Wiggles Concert.  And tonight and tomorrow night only have 2 craft projects to do instead of 3.  And they are all easy ones to do.  It's been fun but a lot of hard work and every night when we get home I am exhausted!!  Jon Kent has a BLAST though.  There are a lot of other kids there around his age(in regular church he is the only one his age).  He has the best time playing.  He comes home every night wired and just full of energy.

Today I have been cleaning.  I haven't cleaned like this in a long, long, long time.  It needed it though.  After coming home from the beach I got out of my routine of cleaning the house through out the week.  Ex: dust on X-day, mop on X-day, wash clothes on X-days, etc.  So I finally got it all caught back up today and well get the rest of it done either tomorrow or Friday.  It felt good to get things back into some sort of organized order.

Well, that is all the news to report for now.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: