Friday, July 7, 2006

Three Days and Counting

We have three days until we will be on the road heading towards the beach!  I guess tomorrow I will start packing.  Sunday is full of church activities and having lunch with Kent's family.  So tomorrow will have to do.  I've just about gotten the house in some sort of clean organized order.  I still need to clean the bathrooms and just make sure things are in place before we leave.  I can't stand to leave the house unclean before heading off to vacation.  Something about cleaners guilt or something...lol.  Still...I like to come home to a clean house.  There is still so much to do and pack.  It's one thing packing for Kent and myself but then add two little ones that although they are little have a lot of BIG stuff that needs to be taken everywhere they go.  Whew!!  But I'm excited none the less!!  Can't wait to see how the kids react to the beach and the ocean!!  I just hope I don't forget to pack the video camera.  ::::goes and puts it on the list of things to pack::::

Tomorrow is my Daddy's birthday!  So Happy early Birthday to him!!!!

Well, I'm off.  I'm going to go enjoy the silence while the babies are still sleeping!

No comments: