Monday, July 24, 2006

Turning the corner- hopefully

Zoey seems to be on the mend.  WOOHOO!!!  She had a low grade fever this morning and has since been normal after having a round of Motrin.  She took a decent nap and has been playful for the most part.  I'm so hoping my little, happy, smiling, girl is coming back!  That sad, pitiful, cranky one can leave and never come back for all I care!  It just wasn't right her not wanting to play with Jon Kent and being her happy self.  I am so hoping this means clearer skies for us!!

V.B.S (Vacation Bible School) is going on this week at my church.  I am crafts director along side my Momma.  So that means we are in charge of all the crafts.  It's been a lot of work getting things organized and ready, but in all honesty I am looking forward to it.  A lot of the crafts are cute and pretty 'crafty' so I am looking forward to the kids making them.

Friday is Kent's birthday!!  YAY!!  He'll be 25 years old.  Already a quarter of a century old.  It's weird to think I have 'known' him for almost 20 years now.  Where does the time go?  Also Friday is the 'Wiggles Concert'.  I do believe Kent and I are looking forward to him much more than Jon Kent.  Jon Kent doesn't even know he is going, ya know.  LOL.  I am just waiting to see the look on Jon Kent's face when he first sees the Wiggles.  I believe it will be priceless!!  I can't wait!!

Kent has been working since last Wednesday.  He is usually off on Mondays and Tuesdays but is working through his off days this week so he can be off this Friday and Saturday.  He is also taking Sunday off so he will be off Friday-Tuesday (5 days).  I am really looking forward to it since he will have been working 9 days straight.

Well I'm off to piddle.  Talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Zoey's feeling better! It's the mama's milk!!

Have fun in VBS ours starts in about 3 weeks!