Friday, July 21, 2006

Jon Kent is still sick and I don't know why those pictures aren't showing up..*sigh

Jon Kent is still sick and boy is he CRANKY!!  I have never seen him like this.  Crying over absolutely nothing.  I took him to the doctor this morning and after 2 hours of checking, poking, sticking, and crying I left knowing just about as much as I knew when we went in.  Except when I went in I was a lot *richer* than when I went out.  The doctor gave him a once over, drew some blood, and checked him for strep.  All tests came back fine.  She said he must just have a fever virus (a virus that only causes a fever- no runny nose, coughing, etc.).  But if he is still running a fever come Monday we have to take him back for more testing.  Fun stuff.  He is currently asleep, but I know before the sun comes up he will be in the bed with us.  I hope tomorrow brings a better day than today...

 

I have no idea why those pictures aren't showing up.  They show up for me.  If you want to see the pictures just leave me a comment and I will email them to you.  I hope everyone has a good weekend.  Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jon Kent is still not feeling good, I will be praying he starts to feel better. I'd love to see the pictures!

God Bless
Christy