Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jon Kent is Sick =(

He woke up this morning with a fever.  We gave him some medicine and he laid in the bed with Zoey and me.  Around 8:30am he kicked out and was out until almost 11am.  When he woke up his temp was 98.8.  So I thought, "whew, we dodged a bullet.".  So around 1:30pm or so I took his temp again and it was 99.  So I figured we would beat it off at the pass and gave him some more Motrin.  About an hour later he was out.  My dad came over so I left while the babies were napping to work out with Kent.  When I got back Jon Kent had just woken up from his nap (it was about 4:45).  So that was 2 naps for the day that last at or above 2 hours a piece.  So I knew he was sick.  Took his temp and it was 100.9.  It was too soon to give him some meds so I just tried to keep liquids going in him.  Right before he went to bed we gave him some more medicine and took his temp.  It was 101.9.  I am hoping tomorrow brings better temps and a healthier Jon Kent.

 

The pictures are from this morning when we were all laying in bed.  I love the cuddling I get when he is sick but I still hate that he has to be sick to get the cuddles.  Ya know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww..I hope he feels better soon!!

Cute pics!!

Dana