Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It seems as though journals are starting to die

It could be the fact that it is summer and people are on vacation or out doing yard work or what have you.  But a lot of the journals I read haven't posted in a good week or two.  And I have noticed that my journal hasn't been getting the traffic that it used to.  Many people have wrote "Good-Bye" entries and closed their journals for good.  I guess it's too much of a hassle in this "go, go, g society" to take the time to keep a journal up.  I have even thought about closing mine.  But this journal has too much history in it.  Too many memories and thoughts.  There are stories of trying to get pregnant, getting pregnant, losing the babies, getting pregnant with Jon Kent, being pregnant with Jon Kent, having Jon Kent, SURPRISE pregnancy with Zoey, having Zoey, watching Jon Kent and Zoey grow.  Just so many things...  I guess if I ever do decide to close this one I will have to print all the entries out and save them for Jon Kent and Zoey to read later when they are older.  But for now I will keep this little corner of cyber space and keep on keeping on...  Hopefully the traffic will pick up soon and everyone will settle back into writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to keep a journal here, but stopped writing in it a few years ago. However, I still read yours on a regular basis! Don't stop writing! I enjoy your stories and pictures. :)

Katie