Saturday, July 1, 2006

HAPPY JULY!!

Happy July to everyone in J-Land!!  I really can't believe it's already July!!  Zoey will be 7 months tomorrow!!

I like the month of July.  I actually like all the summer months but July is always the busiest and I like staying busy. 

July 2nd is Zoey's 7 month birthday.
July 4th is all the family activities for the 4th.  I have an extended family reunion and then Kent has an immediate family thing.  At my family thing we eat and talk.  A lot of *older folks at mine but it's a tradition so I enjoy it.  At Kent's family thing we grill out and swim.  Later on that night we are going to go see the fireworks in the park.  Hopefully the kids will still be awake.  We may just have to move nap time to later in the day.
July 8th is my Daddy's Birthday!
July 10th-14th we will be at the BEACH!!  Woohooooooo!(please no hurricanes!!)
July 24th-28th is VBS at my church
July 28th is Kent's Birthday!!!!  Also on July 28th is the Wiggles Concert!  We are taking Jon Kent to see them during their 3pm show.

Boy will we be busy this month!  I also have a dentist appointment some where in the month and Kent has another eye appointment as well.  Lots to look forward to though!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!!!

No comments: