Friday, August 4, 2006

Finally joining the modern world!

Now that AOL is going *free we decided to take the opportunity and get our connection with a DSL provider.  That way we will still be paying roughly the same amount each month.  I am so excited!!  Faster, faster, faster!!  Yippee!!  We get our equipment by the 10th.  Can't wait!!

It is still hot here.  Temperatures in the mid 90s with the heat index in the 100s.  Ridiculous.  But I have been getting in extra time at the pool.  The kids and I went Wednesday morning before nap time and I have been the last 3 days in the afternoon.  We are going tomorrow morning before nap time again.  That way it's not too hot while we are out.  Still have to load the kiddos down with sunscreen.  The sun's rays are horrible!!  Zoey can be out there for no time and her skin will turn pink.  Thankfully neither one of the kids have ever been burned.  So that's a blessing.

Not much to really talk about.  I just was excited about our coming new DSL that I just had to share!  I am so excited!

No comments: