Saturday, August 5, 2006

Zoey News

Zoey started standing alone Thursday.  She has been pulling up on her own for awhile now but she never has let go and just stood there.  And well, she is doing it.  She pulled herself up on the couch the other day as well and cruised around it.  I just cannot believe it's already time for her to start trying her legs out.  Jon Kent was an early and I do mean early walker at 8 1/2 months.  Zoey is about 10 days shy of 8 1/2 months.  I don't see her walking by then but I do see her walking soon.  My hands are going to be full for sure!  Having two getting into stuff...  Whew!  And Zoey is going to drive Jon Kent crazy!  Right now when Zoey starts getting on Jon Kent's nerves he will just get up and walk away.  Soon he will have a little tag-a-long right behind him.  LOL.  My baby isn't going to be a baby for very much longer...she will be a *gulp* TODDLER!!!

Also, her top front teeth are coming in.  One is all the way through while the other one is still trying to break the skin.

Zoey is growing up...that is for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't believe how fast she is growing!! WTG Zoey!!