Monday, August 28, 2006

I am so ready

I am so ready for Saturday to get here.  We leave for the beach Saturday.  We are staying for a week.  That should be plenty of time to do things and just relax.  We are going with Kent's parents, brother, sister, and grandparents.  Ten of us total.  I'm looking forward to it.  We are renting a 4 bedroom beach house.  The house seems to be really nice and seems to have a good lay out.  It has it's own pool and is just "75 yards from the beach".  Only problem right now is Tropical Storm/Hurricane Ernesto.  He can't seem to make up his mind what he wants to be or where he wants to go.  At first they were saying Texas but now it's Florida.  Tomorrow it may be Mexico.  Who knows.  I'm hoping he just fizzles out and brings some rain to Florida and that is it and he is gone by the time we get down there.  Anyway, I have "chores" to do.  So I better get off of here.  Just wanted to drop in and let yall know what I was doing.  OH!  We still have our colds.  But no fevers.  Just runny noses and some coughing.  I'm hoping it will all be gone in the next day or two.  Well, that's that...talk with yall later!

No comments: