Friday, August 25, 2006

We will make it

Zoey wasn't the only one harboring germs...  Jon Kent got it and so did I.  Let me tell ya, that cold wasn't a joke!  My whole body hurt!  Yesterday was NOT a good day.  Today we are all much better.  Just runny noses.  I really do hope we have kicked this one out for good.

We have a very busy weekend a head of us.  So *poof* be gone little germs!  Tomorrow I am going to pick up some decorations for my sister-in-law's (my brother's wife) babyshower.  The shower is at 2pm.  My mom and I are throwing the shower.  It goes until 4pm.  Then at 5pm is my other sister-in-law's (Kent's sister) birthday party.  She is turning 16.  That lasts until 7pm I think.  Busy, busy day.  Then Sunday starts revival at church.  That goes through Wednesday.  Lots of stuff to do.

Oh, and Saturday (Sept. 2nd) we leave for the beach!!  Woohoo!  I think we are staying until the following Saturday.  The *great thing is there is a tropical depression that is forming out in the Atlantic that they are saying will be in the gulf by the end of next week.  I hope it fizzles out before getting into the gulf.  That won't be much fun.

And in other news, I have a MySpace now.  I've had an account for about 9 or 10 months.  But never made an actual page.  Check it out when you have time...  If you have one too send me an invite.

www.myspace.com/emilythecreative

Well, that is all.  Talk with yall later.

No comments: