Thursday, December 14, 2006

Baby it's Cold Outside..

Ha!  Cold.. what's that?  It's 72 degrees outside right now.  And it's December 14th.  How crazy is that?  It's going to be 72 at least for 4-5 more days too.  Oh, how I hope a cold front is coming to take this all away.  It's 11 days until Christmas and it feels like spring outside.  Please, please, please let it get cold soon!

My babies are currently sleeping.  It was an odd sleeping night in our house last night.  Zoey actually slept from 8:30pm- 6:30am (Yay!) but Jon Kent woke up around 11ish last night and couldn't fall back to sleep.  He kept calling for me.  So finally after doing everything I could think of to get him to go back to sleep, I just let him get in the bed with us.  He slept until 7am.  Zoey got up at 6:30am and ate then went back to sleep until almost 9am.  I tell ya.. when one sleeps all night the other one is up.  I think they plan these things out before they do to bed.. lol.

I almost have all our Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail.  I still have a few that need addressing but those shouldn't take long.  If I don't get them mailed out today, I know I will have them out by tomorrow.

Well, I guess I need to get back to my chores..  Talk with yall later.

No comments: