Friday, December 8, 2006

I love you!

I made the kids pancakes this morning for breakfast and as we were sitting there Jon Kent was doing motions to his favorite Wiggles songs.  So as he would do the motions I would sing the song.  Anyway, he was in a good mood and when he is in good moods he will always mock what I say.  So, as I was singing the songs he would then try and sing them too.  It was precious.  After breakfast I was cleaning him up and just talking to him.  I noticed he was still in a mocking mood so I said, "I love you".  To which he replied, "I luv few."  It was sooooooo amazingly sweet.  So, I immediately called Kent at work to boast about the new phrase that I got to hear first (evil smile).  While on the phone I told Jon Kent again that I loved him and again he told me that he loved me back.. and Kent got to hear it too!  He has said it several times since.  So, I'm hoping it sticks!!  I'm so proud!

In my last entry I forgot to tell yall that Jon Kent had his first dentist appointment.  Considering that Jon Kent is 2 and doesn't like strange people, he did well.  He screamed and blew snot (literally) but did well.  There was one nurse that cleaned his teeth and another to hold his arms down.  I held his legs (but he didn't really try and move them too much).  It took about 10 minutes to do the cleaning.  Then the dentist came in and looked at his teeth and said they were perfect!  No cavities and they all looked really healthy.  He did say that since Jon Kent still sucks on a pappy (paci) that it's messing up his bite but that it would correct itself once we got rid of the pappy.  So no worries there.  All and all it was a good visit and I was really impressed with how the staff treated us.

Well, I am off to online "window shop" and get some ideas for gifts.  Talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, such a sweet boy!  Just wait...once he gets the meaning of it, he'll tell everything he loves it!  It takes us 10 minutes to go to bed at night because Emma has to tell everything goodnight and she loves it....Night night bears, I wub you.  

Anonymous said...

That is just precious!!!!
Have a good weekend
Hugs ~Terri~