Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Ho, ho, ho and a Bottle of Pepto

This may be a bit too much info for some but whatever..

After almost 2 years of not having my womanly monthly, etc. etc. it has finally returned..  And boy is she mad!!  Sunday night I honestly felt like I wanted to rip out every female organ I owned.  It start around 2:30 that afternoon and lasted until 2:30 Monday morning.  It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have just gotten comfortable.  My whole stomach was hurting, my back was hurting and I was bloated.  Goodness me, was I miserable!!  And here I am today.. the pain itself it gone but now I am sore.  Sore!?!?!?!  How is that!?!?  But none the less, I am sore.  Gotta love being a woman!

Yesterday we took the kids to their doctor appointments.  They both got the once over.  They both looked great.  They both had to have shots done and both had their flu shots.  Last year I passed on the flu shots and it came back to bite me in the butt, so this year we got them.  Jon Kent did not like it AT ALL.  And he wanted those band aides off of his legs!  Zoey cried at first but once I picked her up, she was fine.  They both have done fine with them since too.

Preview

The kids are both currently sleeping.  And as you can see in the picture above, Jon Kent is sleeping with his mittens on.  He has been on a kick here lately of wanting to pick out his clothes, shoes, etc.  And today he wanted his mittens on for his nap.  So mittens it was.  I just thought it was such a cute Kodak moment.

Tonight is my town's Christmas parade.  I'm looking forward to taking both of the kids to it.  We all went last year, but Zoey was like 4 or 5 days old so we sat in the car while Kent and Jon Kent stood near the street to watch the parade.  But this year we all get to stand out there and watch it!  I'm so happy about that!

I have yet to buy a single Christmas gift.  I have never been this late in my Christmas shopping.  But Kent and I are going to make a day of it, hopefully next week and get it all done or at least most of it.  I can't wait to get to wrapping all the gifts.  It's one of my favorite parts of Christmas.  This Christmas is going to be a little odd though.  Kent has to work Christmas day (7:30am-4pm).  So "Santa" won't actually visit until after Kent gets off of work.  It's a little bumming but I wouldn't want Kent to miss out on the kids seeing their gifts.  So we are going to wait until that afternoon to do it.

Well, I must go.  There are clothes in the dry that are about ready to come out.  So folding I must do!  Talk with yall later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl...i feel ya on the monthly visit from Aunt Flow..UGH!
I always have really bad cramps and backpain...sucks being a woman sometimes...lol
The pic of Jon Kent with his mittens on is just too darn cute!!!
Hugs..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

The picture of Jon Kent is absolutely adorable!!
I feel for ya on the womanly thing.  I not only got a yeast infection this month... but the next day aunt flow showed up.  The 2 together just does not make me happy right now.  UGH!  It sure is not easy being a woman!
Hugs,
Angel

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!  Love the "mittens" pic.

Btw, sorry AF is being a witch.  Some of my worst periods have been since I had Lydia!  Some days I almost want a partial hysterectomy to stop them!