Thursday, December 7, 2006

Christmas Time.. Just love it!

I just absolutely LOVE Christmas time.  People are friendlier, prices are better, houses are decorated and you see your family more (which for some may not be so great, but I enjoy it).  And this Christmas is our first Christmas in our new home.  I love being able to decorate everything and know it's 'mine'.  It's just a good feeling.

We don't have any presents under our tree yet..  And we may not.  For one we have only gotten two presents thus far for family.  And those are in the top of my closet waiting to be wrapped.  But the main reason we don't have any presents under the tree is because of my little sticky fingers, also known as, Jon Kent and Zoey.  More emphasis on Zoey..  She can't keep her hands off ANYTHING.  The ornaments have had the once over, the twice over, the third over.. etc. etc.  She just can't seem to keep her hands off them.  And it's not just touching them (Jon Kent just mainly points and touches them as he tries to say what they are) she has to grab them and pull and then run off with her new found loot.  And don't get me started on her adventures under the bathroom sink.. oy!  The more I tell her no, the more she wants to do it.  And the more I take her away from the "said situation" the faster she runs back to it. 

Wait.. can yall hear that??  It's my Momma and Daddy falling our of their chairs laughing......

I digress..

Kent and I are finally going to do our Christmas shopping Monday.  YAY!!  We are going to make a whole day of it (if we find some babysitters) and just do all of our shopping or hopefully do all of our shopping.  I can not wait.  The whole day shopping and with my hubby to boot.. good stuff!!

Did yall notice my new picture to the left?  It's me going all natural.. (no make-up).  But I thought it was still pretty good.  At least you can see the "author of this blog"..lol.

Anyway, I must run.  Clothes are washing and drying so I am sure there is some folding to do.  Isn't that how I ended my last entry??  Sad..  Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want a hint?  if you still have a playpen around put the tree in that.
My folks did that when they had 4 of us 3 and under.