Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ha ha!

Two days ago was Kent's 27th birthday.  I cooked him a cake and his favorite meal.  We hope to go out on a date (dinner and movie) this Saturday if we can find arrangements for the kids.  He got a card from the kids and me.  The only thing he specifically asked for was for Nathan to laugh out loud for his birthday.  Sadly, Nathan didn't do it for him.  BUT today he did.  I was kissing his chunky thighs and tickling his belly and he laughed out several times.  We tried to get it on video but Jon Kent and Zoey kept talking.. so I don't know if you can hear it or not.  Anyway, I'll try to get a good video of it and will load it for your viewing pleasure.  Also, I'm still going to load the videos from vacation on here as soon as I get some more time to play with them.  So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those first laughs are so priceless! :)

Have a great day!
Janis
http://journals.aol.com/janid731/fitbyforty