Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm tired... ZzZzZz

Today was a long day.  I'm tired.  It went something like this..

5:59am- Nathan wakes up to eat.  While eating he poops and it gets EVERYWHERE.  All over him, all over me, all over my bed sheets.  Nice.  I then proceed to do laundry.  Ended up doing 4 loads for the day.  After starting the laundry I hopped in the shower to rid myself of my youngest's poop-a-thon on my arms and legs.  Jon Kent and Zoey wake up while I'm in the shower.  I get out and cook breakfast, continue to wash clothes, clean the kitchen and get the kids dressed to go outside.  We all went outside and played for a bit (an hour) and then come back in, cool off and I fix everyone lunch.  Then I vacuumed the carpets.  Nap time.  I eat while they nap.  After nap I get everyone dressed.  Jon Kent and Zoey go to the great grands for the afternoon and I take Nathan over to my daddy's so I can go workout.  I workout for about an hour (2 miles on the treadmill and then light weight training).  Then I go back to my daddy's and tan and then take Nathan home.  I cook supper and while supper was in the oven I went through some clothes that my momma bought the kids and then some some clothes that were hand me downs.  Then after supper we took the kids outside to shoot fireworks.  We didn't get a chance to do it on the 4th because it rained.  So we did that tonight.  The kids loved it.  After that it was bath for everyone and then another shower for me.  I had a killer headache and a shower was just what I needed to end a long, tiring day.  Now I'm just winding down and fixing to head to bed after the weather report comes on the news.  Kent is already in the bed (this new work shift is for the birds.. early birds that is..).  I'm hoping Nathan sleeps really well tonight.. Momma needs her sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...some people envy those mommies that get to "stay home".  I think it's even busier then having to go to work! (ESPECIALLY with three little ones) AND messier!