Saturday, July 26, 2008

What I learned

A crying hostess + a door + my child's face = one MAD momma bear.

1 hurricane + 2 red flags = a bunch of scary rescues.

1 rainy day + a massive headache + 2 hyper toddlers + 1 cranky baby = a not fun time at Margaritaville.

10 tickets + 5 kiddie rides = 2 happy kids.

1 early morning to the beach + 2 kids + 1 baby = a happy momma with a camera

Naptime + a watchful Poohba = my time to lay out alone to tan.

1 wife + poor directions = frustrated but smirkful husband (he knows he loves me!).

1 table + 1 broken chair = a bruised ear on my big little man.

2 kids + 1 bed = late nights of giggling and not going to sleep.

90 minutes + 4 inflatables = 2 tired, tired kids

10 people + 3 bed condo = tense moments but good times.

More pictures and videos to come!!

 

No comments: