Thursday, August 11, 2005

Belly pics and some other randoms

Not much going on in the "O" household.  Today was a cleaning day for me.  But my wonderful and loving husband let me sleep in this morning and he went down my "To Do List" (I make one every night before I go to bed) and did most of what was on there.  I had done a few things last night but he did the rest, except two things, this morning.  He finished washing the clothes, he dusted the baby's room (I couldn't get to it last night because Jon Kent was asleep), he washed dishes, he made up bottles, and he vaccuumed!  How wonderful is my husband!?!?!  Sorry ladies...he's taken!  Kent is now taking a well deserved napped with Jon Kent.  As you can see in some of the pictures.  I still need to go and fold some clothes now that the floors are dry from being mopped.  Enjoy the pictures!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics EM...they both are without a doubt 2 of a kind!!
hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  You're lucky to have your husband.  Most men won't touch a vaccum.  I'm not even sure my dad knows how one works.  Anyway,you live with two cute guys.  -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Wow, Baby Zoey is growing so fast!  I bet you are thrilled!  How are things with the house plans going?  Get some rest!!!  Pamela