Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's a sunny Saturday and all is quiet in the house

I have things that I really should be doing, but it's so peaceful right now that I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts.  Kent is working the day shift (woohoo!!) and will be home from work around 4pm.  Jon Kent spent the night with my parent's and is now probably walking around their house tormenting their cats or something.  And I am sitting in a pretty clean house although I do see some things that could be done.  Will I do them???  Probably.  But at the same time I just want to go find a spot in the sun and tan.  But it's too hot or at least too hot for a pregnant woman.  Unless....unless I go and float in Kent's parent's pool.  But that will probably not happen...  So I guess it's piddling around the house.  Oh what fun!!  I'll update yall on all the exciting details of my day later...nah I'll spare yall the misery!!  Have a good weekend all!

No comments: