Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy 9 Months Little Man

It's been a quick 9 months!  When Jon Kent was first born, I thought the first 6 weeks would NEVER happen and ever since he turned 6 months old, time has been flying.  And I am sure things will only pick up speed.  Jon Kent has been out in the *real world* longer now than he was in my tummy.  Which if you think about it can be a little sad.  Before I know it he will be starting school.  :::Throws thought out of my mind::::  He can crawl, stand, walk, and talk (mamamamama among some other babble).  He can smile and eat small meals.  He can laugh and play peek-a-boo.  He knows his mommy and daddy's voices very well.  He has 3 1/2 teeth at the moment and seems to be working on 3 1/2 more.  He is just learning and growing so quickly that it truly amazes me at times.  I never thought I could love someone as much as I love him.  It's amazing how I can be in a bad mood but he can give me a cute little smile and I can't help but smile back.  He has taught me to have patience and compassion even when it seems that I have none left.  In these last 9 months Jon Kent has truly blessed and enriched my life more than I could have ever dreamed!  So, Happy 9 Months my Little Man!!  And here's to many more months and years ahead!!!  I love you!!

No comments: