Monday, August 22, 2005

I've got ants in my pants...literally

 

Really and truly...lol.  Today I was throwing some dirty clothes into the hamper when I noticed there were some ants crawling on top of the clothes.  I only saw about 3 or 4 so I just thought either Kent or I had brought them in on our shoes.  So later on Kent is getting one of his uniforms out of the closet so that it could be ironed.  He grabs his uniform and it had ants all over it.  So we both go to the closet and there are ants all over his side of the clothes.  We couldn't for the life of us tell where they came from.  So we go through the clothes hamper and there are ants EVERYWHERE!  How they got in there is still a mystery.  So we took all the clothes out of the hamper and I washed them and Kent strayed the inside of the closet with ant poison hoping to get rid of them.  Hopefully it will work.  It made me want to take everything out of that closet and clean it...but I fought the urge.

In other news...I feel like an inflated beach ball.  I swear my fingers and toes have swollen so much in the past few days.  It's this durn heat and high humidity.  Not only is my hair a big poof ball so is my entire body.  I NEVER felt this huge with Jon Kent...actually I don't think I ever got this big with Jon Kent...period.  I don't see how my skin can stretch anymore...but it will and I will have the marks to prove it.  But those are just my "badges" of being a mommy.  I wear them proudly...under a long shirt.  Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, check all the clothes in your hamper for tine holes where the ants ate in to them.  Hope there isn't any but its happen to me!  omacarol0627