Friday, August 12, 2005

SUPERMAN!!!!

 

These are pictures of one of the shirts that we ordered from Katie (see entries below).  She did a really great job making this one!  He proudly wore it out and about today!

I had an OB appointment today.  Everything checked out just fine.  The baby sounded good and my belly was measuring right on for 24 weeks.  I gained 3 pounds which adds up to 6 pounds total for the pregnancy.  I was slightly dehydrated but adding a little extra water to my diet will fix that.  My iron levels were still low but not AS low...so I still have to take my iron pills.  Blood pressure was fine as well.  I go back in 4 weeks to have my glucose testing which is always loads of fun.   *enter sarcasm* 

While we were out we went to the mall and got Jon Kent some shoes.  We have been looking for some shoes for a long time now for him.  But his feet are so FAT and wide that we ended up have to go to Stride Rite and find some shoes for him there.  Which we did...but boy did we pay for the "special sizes".  But he looks cute in them.  He won't walk now...but he DOES look cute in them...LOL.

Well, I better go.  Little man is pulling on the mouse and trying to add his 2 cents into my entry.  So, have a good weekend everyone!!

PS: I have no idea why the first two pictures are blurry.  Hopefully by the time I save this entry, it will have fixed itself.

No comments: