Friday, August 5, 2005

Now that I have the time...

 

::::Let's out a deep breath::::

First of all, about a week and a half ago the bank that my momma works at was robbed.  I believe it was only the second time that it has ever been robbed.  The guy came in and waved a gun around, got some cash, and took off.  He was never caught.  THEN, this past Wednesday it was robbed yet again.  The same thing happened.  A guy came in, waved a gun around, and took off with some cash.  This time however he was caught.  Come to find out it was the SAME guy who robbed it last week AND the SAME guy who robbed it 8 YEARS ago.  So the question that I have been wondering is this:  HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO ROB THE SAME BANK IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS?  Not to mention that he just got out of jail not long ago for the first robbery.  I guess he thought he got away with it a week ago and he would be able to get away with it again.  However, there were cops all over the place.  Even a security guard in the bank.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.  GET A JOB!  @@ (rolling my eyes)

Speaking of jobs...  I have been looking for a stay at home job that I can do and still be at home for my kids.  It's not the easiest task to do.  I'm really not looking to get into something like Mary Kay or Avon right now.  Because with me fixing to have another baby it just isn't reasonable.  However, jobs that I could do on the computer or over the phone would work.  Sooo, I *thought* I had found one.  It's hard to explain the whole process of this job but the more I got into it the harder it seemed to do.  I had already paid some $$$ to start up this job and then decided to cancel it.  The only reason I had paid the $$$ to begin with was because with the information I had at that time it seemed like a good job.  But once I was "allowed" to access their "member's" site it totally overwhelmed me.  So, I tried to cancel it (which I can) but they had already shipped me my detail kit and some products (that I ordered).  So I wrote the lady who was my "business coach" and told her that I didn't feel like this job was for me...blah, blah, blah.  She of course wrote back trying to talk me out of it and so forth and so on.  So I called the company and my first words were to them were: "I want to cancel my account and get my money back and I don't want to be talked out of it".  Of course they still tried to talk me out of it.  But I digress...  SOOO...now I have to WAIT for my kit to come in AND my products to come in so I can just turn around and ship them back and get my money back.  Which can take 6-8 weeks to do.  All this wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the fact that I feel totally stupid for doing it in the first place not to mention it's money out of pocket right now that we can't get back for 6-8 weeks that we may NEED!  I hate making mistakes and I feel so foolish for the whole ordeal.  I was trying to help with the house whole income so we could be a little more comfortable when we start making house payments on our new house.  What makes me feel even worse is we CAN make the house payments without a second income I was just trying to help add a little cushion.  But I even messed that up.  <Yeah, I am having a pity party...wanna come?>  LOL.

Enough about that...  Jon Kent is going to bed each night on his own now.  Well, he cries for like a minute only because he knows he is going to bed.  But once I put him in his bed he goes to sleep.  Only problem we are having now is that he wakes up around 4am every morning and thinks it's play time.  It takes me or Kent almost an hour to get him to go back to sleep.  It's very frustrating because I don't know the reason why he is waking up and wanting to stay up.  He acts sleepy but doesn't want to go to sleep.  I give him a sippy cup of water (we have cut out the middle of the night bottle because he would only eat an ounce) and he will drink a little bit of that.  But he will eventually just push it away and want to get into the floor and play.  I've tried letting him cry in his crib but he will cry and cry and cry and still not go to sleep.  I am hoping this is just a phase and he will start sleeping through the night EVERY night soon.

Well, there is my entry.  It's a long one so I hope you didn't get too bored by reading it.  I'm off to finish my "To Do List".  Yall have a good day anda great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you crochet or make crafts because you could possibly start a homepage,take digetal pictures and sell the stuff on line or on Ebay.  I'm attemptiong to do that but learning to crochet has not been easy.  My mom make beautiful baby blankets though so it's just a thought.  Glad JK's sleeping through the night.  I wasn't a fan of cry it out either.  With my godson I use to put him in my bed,lay next to him and sing lullabyes while I would stroke his hair or rub his back.  Or I would just read to him till he's zonk out.  It's different but it's better then letting them scream. -Dawn-