Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Decision 2006

Well, that didn't go so well...

It seems has though changes will be coming to the White House and Congress.  I'm mostly surprised at how things turned out, but in the back of my mind I knew it could happen.  While trying to stay "politically correct" and still speak freely (as this is MY journal) I just hope we can come together and put this country on the right track.  There are tons of things going on in this country that are just wrong.  And there are even more things that are 'in the works' that could seriously make this country even weaker.  You may not be a believer in God, but I am.  And I'm pretty sure He isn't liking what is going on in this country.  And I don't mean so much as 'who' is voted into office as much as I mean what they 'bring' into office (moral issues and such).  I just hope this country just hasn't made a HUGE mistake.  God IS a loving God, but He is also a JUST God...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said my little toots!!!!!!!!!!!!!