Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Last day

Today is the last day that Jon Kent will be "1"..  Tomorrow my first born, the child I waited so long for, will be turning 2.  ACKKKK!!  I guess this means the terrible two's will be beginning.  I honestly can't believe he is turning 2 tomorrow AND the fact that he is already an older brother.  It's gone by so amazingly fast.  It's been quite a ride but one that I have enjoy and learned all along the way.  We don't really have anything "special" planned for tomorrow.  He will probably get candles stuck into his pancakes in the morning or something but all his birthday activities will be happening Saturday.  My little man is turning two.. <sniffles>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JK

Anonymous said...

God continues to bless as I watch Gramsie's little boy grow up.  He is my first little man.  Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!