Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON KENT

Happy Birthday to my Little Man, Jon Kent!!!  He is the BIG 0-2 today!!!!!  He has had a lot of things going on already.  Last night my parents, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, Kent, Jon Kent, Zoey and myself all went out and ate.  We ate at a local steak house here in town.  We also had cupcakes afterwards for Jon Kent's birthday.  He even blew the candles out!  This morning Kent made "Birthday Pancakes" and we stuck some candles in them.  He attempted to blow those out but didn't have good aim.. lol.  After he (Kent really) blew them out he kept saying "blow, blow, blow".  LOL.  He is currently taking his "birthday nap" and I am baking a cake for him to have later.  We WERE going to get pictures made today.. BUT.. there are storms coming from EVERYWHERE and there are tornados in them.. so... We rescheduled to do them tomorrow.  I'm a little bummed but it's better to be safe and sound at home than on the road trying to get pictures taken.  Well, I'm outta here.  Gotta go finish the cake.  I'll update hopefully later with some pictures of our events!

No comments: