Thursday, November 9, 2006

Family Picture

We are FINALLY getting our family pictures taken.  Kent took off for Jon Kent's birthday (Nov. 15th) so we are going to go and get Jon Kent's 2 year pictures done and then our family picture!  I am so glad that we are finally going to have a family picture.  Then for Zoey's 1 year pictures, we are going to wait until December to do those.  We will get her 1 year pictures taken and then the kids' Christmas pictures.  We would do it all at once, but having to go through at least 3 outfit changes just wouldn't go over well with either of the kids.  I hope the pictures turn out good though.

It is unseasonably warm outside today.  78 here in Alabama.  That's about 15 degrees warmer.  It's really pretty outside too.  I have the windows up, taking advantage of the nice breeze.  The kids had a good time playing outside this morning too.  Jon Kent wanted to get out and 'jump'.  Which means he wanted to go play on the trampoline.  Then he rode his little 4-wheeler around the yard.  Zoey even got on it for a good bit.  She didn't know how to work it but she did accidentally put her hand on the button that makes it go a time or two.  It was funny to see her expression after she did it. 

The kids are currently napping and I have done all my house work for now.  I still may go and clean the bathrooms, but I am currently undecided at the moment.

Anywho, I will go now.  I'm going to enjoy my alone time while I have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get Nicholas's Christmas pictures taken as well.   He never wants to co-operate though so I am dreading it.  UGH....terrrible 2's.  
WOW...78 degrees where you live?!  It was cold and rainy here.   But  I suppose that is life in the mountains for ya.
Hugs,
Angel

Anonymous said...

We have family picture taken normally once a year professionally and many snapshots over the year (well as long as Chad's not in Iraq). I grew up where we hardly ever had family pictures and I want my children to be able to look back and see that we showed them that our family's important as a whole. Everyone see's pictures of the kids throughout the year, they don't get to see Chad or I nearly as often, and a yearly family picture is a great way to do it!