Saturday, November 25, 2006

Decorating

I actually got my inside decorating done.. well almost.  I still may add some touches here and there.  We still need to decorate the outside, but that will come later.  

We have a busy week ahead of us.  Monday I am getting my hair cut.  At least 8 inches off in fact.  I'm donating it.  Kent thinks I will chicken out though.  He might be right.  For some odd reason I have become attached to my hair.  I used to be the type that enjoy the change up when it came to my hair.  But I am so afraid now that when I get it cut it will look horrible.  And it took me so long to get it like it is now.  But on the other hand, the hair will go to someone who isn't able to grow their own or who lost theirs through treatments to fight cancer.  It's just hair to me, but to them it's so much more.  Mine can grow back (no matter how long it may take), their's can't.  I'm pretty sure I won't back out.  Just because I know it's going to help someone else out.  The rest of the next week will be planning and preparing for Zoey's 1st Birthday party.  It's going to be a small affair.  Family and close friends.  It's supposed to be pretty cold (at least for Alabama weather) the weekend of the party, so we will all be inside.  No games or activities.  Just food, cake, conversations and present opening.  It might be boring to some, but Zoey won't care so I'm not going to either.  Thursday the family pictures we took will be ready.  I'm looking forward to getting those and getting them hung in the house.  Friday I believe we will be taking Zoey to get her 1st Birthday pictures made.  I have her outfit and all that so she is ready to go.

Well, I do believe that is all my happenings for the moment.  Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids are adorable as always!
Love your tree..so pretty....
Ohhh i do hope you share pics of
your haircut...wow 8 inches off!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~