Monday, November 6, 2006

Just call me the party planner

I'm in party planning mode.  We have 12 days until Jon Kent's big birthday bash.  I feel like we have done nothing thus far in order to prepare for it.  Well, I take that back..  The play things have been reserved, other than that.. nothing.  I have written up all the invitations.  I just need to get them addressed and sent out before tomorrow evening.  We still need to buy plates, cups, food, party favors, decorations, etc.  The cake has been ordered.  The wife of one of Kent's co-workers is doing the cake.  It's going to be a Wiggles guitar.  I'm still debating on when to take Jon Kent to get his 2 year pictures done.  I have his clothes picked out, it's just a matter of getting him out and getting them done.  Now poor, little Zoey.  I swear she is getting ripped off for sure.  I have absolutely NOTHING for her thus far.  I have ideas, I've got lots of those.  But nothing bought or ordered or anything.  I want to get her a cute party dress.  But I am starting to have second thoughts about it.  I may just go with the 1st Birthday T-shirt and that be that.  I just don't know.  I *think I have a theme for her.  But I am still gathering prices for it.  I tell ya, having kids this close and age AND this close in birthdays.. not all that fun.  I know it will be worth it in the end, but as of Monday, November 6, 2006, not a whole lot of fun.

No comments: