Thursday, April 12, 2007

Look Ma, two posts in one day!

I really should be balancing my checkbook..  I finished all the spring cleaning today!  Wooooooohoooooo!!  I hate Spring cleaning with a passion.  That's why this time I just took it in stages and got a little bit done here and there.  I did all my closet cleanings and 'junk' drawer cleanings done a couple of weeks ago.  Then I tackled all the heavy cleaning stuff this week.  And since Kent was gone all week I was able to get everything done without stopping.  Usually if he is home I don't do anything, so I got it all done and a day early to boot!  So I'm pretty excited about it.  I'm a cleaning dork, and? 

The kids are down at Granny and Pop's right now.  They took them to Burger King to eat and play.  Once I pick them up we will probably head to Wal-Mart to grab a few things.  I want to go over to my parents' tonight and hopefully see my MawMaw and let the kids visit with her as well.  I still need to call my parents and see if they have any plans for tonight.  If they do, we will just go to Wal-Mart and then head back home.

Kent comes home tomorrow!!  I'm super excited about it.  I've really missed him.  I haven't even talked to him today.  Usually he calls by now..  He must be super busy.  Or playing basketball.. lol.  Either way, he will call eventually.

Well, I'm off to balance the checkbook.  Talk with yall later!

No comments: