Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Second night, done.

Kent surprisingly got to come home last night to stay.  He isn't enjoying his training too much and didn't sleep well the first night, so he decided to come home.  And amazingly enough, I slept worse last night than I have in a long time.  It took me 2 hours to go to sleep last night and when I did finally get to sleep I woke up at 4:45am when Kent had to get up and couldn't go back to sleep.  I finally drifted off around 5:45am or later.  Then Zoey got up at 7:10am but she thankfully went back to sleep once I put her in the bed with Jon Kent and me.  We were all sleeping until my brother called at 8:30am to see if I could keep my nephew this morning.  The kids loved having him here for a bit.  He only stayed an hour or so, so it was fun to have all the kids playing together.  Tonight it's back to being alone.  But I'm OK (not super excited) with it.  Hopefully it will go as well as Monday did and maybe I will get some good rest tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime Chad's gone on training and of course during our deployments I sleep great. If I didn't I'd be in a world of hurt since he deploys about every other year!!