Thursday, April 5, 2007

Random Jabberings

Kent has training today and tomorrow.  He and the DCT team are getting ready to go off all next week for training with other prisons in the bureau.  He is thankfully off Saturday and Sunday.  So we get to spend the weekend together.  Saturday we plan on going to a HUGE egg hunt that the track here puts on every year.  It starts at 10:30am.  I'm looking forward to it and I know the kids will have a good time.  Then later on that day we are going to let the kids dye Easter eggs.  That will be a sight in and of itself.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them when I get the chance.  Of course, Sunday is Easter.  We are going to church that morning, then we are going to Kent's aunt's house for lunch and another egg hunt.  It's supposed to be cold this weekend, which is rare for Easter time.  I've already purchased a dress to wear (keeping in mind that it's usually warm this time of year).  I guess I will have to swear a sweater over it.  It's a shame too.. pretty dress and all.

Then like I stated earlier.. Kent will be gone all next week.  Leaving the kids and myself to fend for ourselves.  I don't really have much planned for next week.. in fact I have nothing planned.  Kent will be home one of the nights but I forget which one at the moment.  I don't like it when Kent's not here for bedtime.  I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate going to bed without him.  Can't fall asleep.. I start hearing things.. Drives me nuts.  But it's only one week.. right!?!?!

I plan to work out today.  I have been so slack on that lately.  And it's starting to show.  I loathe this time of year (bathing suit season).  It makes my self image go down the toilet.  Not that I'm fat.. but I do have issues from having babies that bother me.  I'm sure there are many other women out there that feel the same.  Hopefully I will be able to stick to my work out and eating right and maybe feel good about myself once I try on some bathing suits.

Well, I'm off.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I will come and stay with you.  I sleep on my side and don't bother any body.  I could also sleep with my wonderful Owens grandson.
I am off you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you baby girl