Thursday, April 12, 2007

Third night, done.

Well, we made it through our 3rd night just fine.  This is getting easier by the night.  So that is good.  I'm still not thrilled about sleeping alone each night, but I believe no one really wants to sleep alone if they have a spouse they rather share the bed with.  Jon Kent actually slept longer in his bed last night than he has in awhile.  Which was good.  He got into the bed with me a little after midnight.  We all slept in until 8am.  Which was great!  We are off in a little bit to go and get Jon Kent's hair cut and run by Wal-Mart for a few items.  Tonight is our last night of being without Kent.  I'm looking forward to having him home again.  I've enjoyed having "freedom" with the TV remote and staying up later, but I much rather have Kent home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that someone recognises the truth about the tv remote and who should have it!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/