Saturday, April 28, 2007

Party Time!

Today is my Momma's birthday!!  Happy Birthday Momma!!!

I'm having a birthday party for my mom tonight at my house.  Friends and family are coming over and celebrating with us.  We are having hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, chips and cake.  I've been busy in the last 2 days cleaning and getting ready for it all.  Everything is set now and I'm ready for the party to begin!  Once Kent gets off of work, which is in like 10 minutes, he will be coming home and grilling the burgers and dogs.  I'm starving too!!  I didn't eat lunch because I was still busy pulling things together.  It's fun though.  I love doing stuff like this.  Keeps me busy!!

Anyway, I just wanted to update yall on my happenings and wish my Momma a Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for the invite. As your mother's only sister it is nice to finally know where my place is in the "family"

Anonymous said...

Just kidding! :)