Saturday, April 2, 2005

Alrighty

I'm on my way to bed-once again...

But before I go, I have some websites that I want to share with yall.  The first one is: 1 800 Diapers: Pampers and Huggies Baby Diapers Delivered

Here is the deal with that site.  They sell most diapers cheaper than any other store that I have gone to.  When you go just type my email address in (EmilytheCreative@aol.com) and you will get $2 off your purchase and I will get $1 off my next purchase.  We all win!!

The next site I found through a friend in an email loop.  Here is that site: 

Free sterling silver jewelry. Free offers from SilverJewelryClub.com

It is really a good site to go to.  The item changes every 15 minutes.  A great place to shop for gifts and such.  I know with us being on a budget it helps!!  All you have to do is pay the shipping and handling.

Well, I hope yall enjoy the sites.  Let me know what yall thought about them.  And seriously about the first site, check it out.  It will help anyone who has little ones in diapers.

I'll talk with yall later!!!  Don't forget to set your clocks forward!!!  SPRING FORWARD!!!  Woohoo...the days will be loooonger!!!

No comments: