Sunday, April 24, 2005

My little man is sick =(

My poor little man is sick.  He has been *trying* to get a cold for a few days now.  And yesterday I thought he was getting better, but this morning he woke up coughing and coughing.  I can tell that it has now gone down into his chest.  Which scares me because he whizzes and that to me just doesn't sound good.  He is also sneezing and has a stuffy nose.  But it's not so stuffy as to where I can get that *snot sucker* thing in there and get it out.  He is also running a fever of 100.  If he isn't better by morning, I am calling the doctor and getting an appointment for tomorrow.  I am telling ya, this is the worst feeling in the world.  Too see your child sick and there isn't much you can do for them.  And another thing, whatever Jon Kent has I seem to be getting.  If it means though that he is getting *rid* of it and I am getting it then by all means I will gladly take it all as long as it will make him better.  The little man is laying in the floor watching Baby Einstein.  Which is really all he wants to do.  He doesn't want to play or anything.  Just lay there.  Anyway, I hope he feels better soon.  If yall could, please pray for him to get better.  I'll talk with yall later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I hope he feels better soon!!  He is in my prayers...

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Please know I will be praying for Jon Kent. omacarol0627@aol.com