Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've got pictures!!!

Today was a pretty good day.  I actually felt a lot better today.  And I even washed some clothes.  Woohoo!!  I am hoping the medicine that I am taking (progesterone) isn't affecting me as much as it used to.  From what I can remember (I know it wasn't long ago) I started feeling better a few weeks before stopping the medicine.  So hopefully this will be the norm for me from now on.

Anybody watch American Idiol tonight?  It was the result show.  Can I say, GO BO!!!  He's a Bama boy so he has to win!!!  But that is just my opinion!  I have yet to vote though.  By the time the show goes off it's time for Jon Kent's bath and then bottle and bed.  So by the time I am through with him, I forget to vote.  Oh well!

Kent is off tomorrow and Friday!  YESSSSS!!!  I sooo look forward to his days off.  I love, love, love having him home with me.  He is just the bestest (ok, I haven't used that word since Jr. High) husband in the world!!  He's probably thinking, "what does she want now???"  LOL.  My birthday IS coming up and OH so is Mother's Day...since I am a mommy now.  Woohoo!!  Maybe I'll rack up this year!!  <wink, wink>

Well, that is all for tonight.  Enjoy the pictures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!!!!!

Hugs
Dana