Monday, April 25, 2005

Doctor Visit

Kent and I took Jon Kent to the doctor.  Jon Kent was doing fine all the way up until the doctor came in.  He pitched a fit!  The doctor looked him over and this is the results:  he has a double ear infection, head cold, and chest cold.  And the doctor said that he thought he heard something in JK's right lung.  He gave us a bunch of medicine to give him.  Poor baby.  Atleast it all tastes good.  We go back in 2 weeks to make sure that everything is cleared up.  Kent decided to stay home with us tonight.  Since Jon Kent is sick and now has decided to start throwing up as well.  I LOVE having Kent home with us.  For whatever reason, it just seems cozier (sp?) when he is home.  Plus, I just love him soooo much that I like him being home with us.  Anyway, I have a funny story to share, but don't let Jon Kent know that I told yall. <wink, wink>  Kent was changing Jon Kent's diaper this afternoon.  I was in the bedroom.  All of a sudden I hear Kent say, "oh crap".  I just thought that Jon Kent had put his foot into his poop.  Then Kent yells, "Make Jon Kent a bath".  LOL.  So I go into the bathroom and fix Jon Kent's bath up.  Then go into JK's room where Kent was changing his diaper.  Somehow, and Kent and I have yet to figure it out...Jon Kent got poop all over the side of his head.  Kent said he doesn't know how it got there and he didn't see it when JK laid his head all in it.  Kent said that Jon Kent was just laying there like nothing was wrong.  Let me tell yall...it was the grossest thing yet that I have experienced with Jon Kent.  I was gagging and trying my best to just not throw up all over the place.  Anyway, we got it all cleaned up and Jon Kent got an extra bath for the day.  Which he doesn't mind.  His new nickname is "Poopiehead".  LOL.  Something to tell the grandkids about some day...  Well, that is all for us.  I'll talk with yall later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww....poor poopiehead :)  I hope he feels better soon!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! That is sooo funny!!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Yuck! But that was funny. I hope your babies ear infection clears up soon.
http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/
Gabreael