Thursday, April 7, 2005

*~*Update*~*

I would have updated earlier, but quite frankly I just don't have the energy to do much these days.  It's all I can do to just get up in the mornings.  I swear progesterone pills are from Satan.  It's just a cruel, cruel medicine.  It started with my being dizzy, which I could deal with because it would go away eventually.  Now we are on to the headaches that last ALL day long.  Then last night the *morning* sickness started.  You know, where your mouth starts to water and your stomach begins to roll.  I believe that has to be one of the worst feelings in the world.  Only 7 more weeks, only 7 more weeks...  Maybe if I keep telling myself that, I will start to believe it.  *sigh*

I cleaned the house today.  Because ::gasp:: I haven't really cleaned in over a week.  Thankfully I got all my spring cleaning done before I started the progesterone.  So my house wasn't THAT messy.  It was still driving me crazy.  So I got that done today.  Kent cut the grass and Jon Kent just laid in various positions and played with various toys while I got a few things done around the house.  Kent and Jon Kent are now both up at Granny's.  They are all sitting on the porch.  I just don't feel like walking the whole 50 feet to their house.

Jon Kent is spending the night with my parent's tomorrow night.  Kent and I need some much needed time together.  I am thinking McDonald's and Blockbuster.  Why McDonald's you may ask...  Well, I just have a craving for it.  While I am pregnant is really the only time I eat there, unless I want some fries.  Everyone knows Micky D's has the best fries!!  Ummm fries...  :::yells at Kent to go get me some fries:::  NAH...I'll save it for tomorrow night.

I am pretty proud of myself this pregnancy.  I am not obsessing over everything like I did last time.  I am just trying to relax and actually enjoy it this go around.  I am walking 2 miles 5 times a week which should help me keep my weight down.  I started out roughly 10 pounds heavier this pregnancy than I did the last one.  So I need to really watch what I do this time.  I'm not drinking water like I should.  Only for the fact that I hate our city's water.  It's taste leady (if that is even a word) to me.  So I try to only drink bottled water.  And I haven't been to Wal-Mart lately to really get any water or much of anything else for that matter.  Well, I did get some shampoo and conditioner...which ended up making me gag everything I used it.  I guess I will have to get something else.  It's amazing how much a pregnancy affects your whole system.

Let's see, what else is going on in my world.  Oh, I plan on planting some flowers soon.  Not that, that is very exciting...but it is something that I plan on doing.  Maybe hubby and I can make a trip to Lowe's or Wally to get some flowers tomorrow night as well.  Then we can plant them Saturday.  The tulips that I planted haven't done so well.  Only 2 seem to be coming up and that isn't enough to make a pretty flower bed.  So I guess I will try again in the Fall.  Granny told me to take however many bulbs I wanted to plant and put them in the fridge 40 days before I plan on planting them.  And then plant them and they should pop right up.  I'll have to try that next spring.

Well, I do believe that is all that has happened to me in the last few days.  Hopefully it won't take me so long next time to update.  I'll talk with yall later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, progesterone is from the devil! Glad your keeping upbeat! hang in there.