Saturday, April 30, 2005

I'm tired!

Whew, I am sooo tired.  It took all I had to give Jon Kent a bath tonight.  I don't know what is going on.  Whether it's the baby or getting a cold or what.  But whatever it is, it's kicking my butt!  I think the whole "can't catch a good breath thing" during pregnacy is already started.  And I am only 9 weeks!!  What is all that about!?!?!  Maybe it's just a cold, I don't know.  I just wish I could get a deep breath in every now and again.  Oh well.

Last night or early this morning a line of severe thunderstorms came through.  They woke me up and then about 10 minutes later they woke Jon Kent up.  I would get him back to sleep and then a HUGE clap of thunder would happen and his eyes would pop back open.  I did that from like 5:30-7am.  It was NO fun!  And the power also went out.  It stayed out for like 3 hours.  Which that was fun...trying to heat a bottle up with some bath water.  LOL.  For the rest of the day it just rained off and on.  It cooled down quite a bit too.

Tomorrow is the BIG race at the Superspeed Way.  This year my road (which leads to the track) has been extra busy.  I see RVs and trucks going up and down the road all day and night.  I like watching some of the people that come to town.  I am a people watcher, so I find it entertaining.  Kent doesn't care a thing for it.  I'm weird like that I guess!

Well, I am gone.  Going to watch the news and then grab and book and head to bed to read and hopefully drift off into dream land!!  I'll talk with yall later!!

No comments: