Sunday, April 3, 2005

Longer days =)

OK, let's be honest, who forgot to turn your clocks forward an hour??  You know who you are!!!  Well, we didn't forget-surprisingly.  However, at 4am Jon Kent got up for his usual feeding and then decided to *play* until about 5:30am.  Gotta love him!!  Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep.  But we survived.

I am so glad that the days are finally going to be longer!  I love it when the sun doesn't go down until 7:00-7:30pm.  It means summer is coming and pretty weather is here to stay.  You just seem to have more time to do things.  Which is always nice.  Speaking of doing things, I need to plant my garden.  It's looking rough out there right now.  I planted some tulip bulbs last fall and I only see 2 of them trying to break their way through the dirt-*sigh*.  I was hoping more would pop up.  So I guess that means a trip to Lowes or Wal-Mart for some flowers.  I didn't really have a good flower garden last year.  Being pregnant and all really wore me out.  And to think, I am pregnant again and have a baby and I actually think I'll get more done this year than last...Hahaha!  Yeah I know I'm crazy.  But I really do plan on it.

Speaking of being pregnant.  So far it seems to be going good.  I am still nervous.  I am ready for April 28th to get here.  That way we will know if there is a heartbeat or not.  Then I will be able to breathe a lot easier.  Please pray that there is one.  The progesterone that I am on is making me dizzy and tired.  Which I expected because it happened to me last time.  Hopefully this time I won't get the headaches that I did last time.  Those were horrible!!

Well, I guess that is all.  I am going to bed now!  Yall be good and have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you and your lil bean in my prayers!!

((hugs))
Dana