Sunday, April 10, 2005

If only I could...

Yall KNOW yall love my picture.  Pretty graphic huh!?!?!  I debated whether or not to even put it up there, but figured "oh why not"!!?!?!?  ANYWHO, I haven't been doing what's in my picture.  Oh how I wish I could though.  I think I would feel a 100% better.  It's sad when you actually WANT to throw up.  I'll manage.  Millions of women have done this before.  It's part of the process.  ::Giving myself a pep talk::

So what have I been up to...  Nothing really.  I didn't plant any flowers.  Which usually by now I have done it.  HOPEFULLY sometime this week I will get them put in.  If not, there is always next week!!  We all went to church this morning.  Jon Kent did pretty good in the nursery.  Or atleast that is what the lady told us.  He seemed happy when we went to pick him up.

Speaking of Jon Kent, he is with Kent's parents tonight.  He is going to their church.  Hopefully, he will be good for them.  They are going to drop him off when they get out of church.

Well, that is all from my neck of the woods...  I'll talk with yall later!!

No comments: